Tuesday, February 9, 2010

My Bloody Valentine

I mention them tata young post early. I just think their music is so soothing. My Bloody Valentine are an alternative rock band formed in Dublin, Ireland in 1983.
Here their song Only Shallow with lyrics.
Sleep
Like a pillow
Down(ward)
And
(Where)
She won't care
Anyway (where)

Soft
As a pillow
Touch her there
Where she won't dare
Somewhere
Sleep
Like a (royal)
(Subject)

Think
That you grew
Stronger there
Speak
Your troubles
She's not scared

Soft like there's silk
Everywhere
Sleep
(Is a) pillow
Come

Where she won't dare
Anyway (where)
(Look)
In the mirror
She's not there
Where she won't care
Somewhere

Performing live: To Here Knows When @ FUJI ROCK FESTIVAL '08(Japan)
Here another song by them: Sometimes
I was not originally going to put the lyrics up, but here anyway.
Close my eyes
Feel me now
I don't know how you could not love me now
You will know, with her feet down to the ground
Over there, and I want true love to grow
You can't hide, oh no, from the way I feel

Turn my head
Into sound
I don't know when I lay down on the ground
You will find the (way it) hurts to love
Never cared, and the world turned hearts to love
We will see, oh now, in a day or two
You will wait
See me go
I don't care, where your head turned (I don't know)
You will wait, when I turn my eyes around
Overhead when I hold you next to me
Overhead, to know the way I see

Close my eyes
Feel me now
I don't know, maybe you could not hurt me now
Here alone, when I feel down too
Over there, when I await true love for you
You can hide, oh now, the way I do
You can see, oh now, oh the way I do

No comments:

Post a Comment