Monday, September 5, 2011

Thoughts

I kinda feel bad that I never come on here and actually put blog posts on qm-m. However on the other end/hand, I don't want just anybody reading my thoughts. Maybe I'm merely being a tiny bit paranoid. I'm the sort of person who loves to talk and ramble on about anything. ps Gemini are awesome! I'm not the type who wants to go around deeply sharing my thoughts and emotions.

Anyway my summer vacation was completely boring; there was nothing to do. Nobody would hire me. Apparently, people thought I was turning in a joke applications because I look like I'm 12. So workers or mangers would simply throw it out. I'm 18 and still don't have a job. I'm so happy this is my last year of high school. I can finally do some interesting activties. I hate feeling like a little kid.

Nobody reads this....sad.


mine reader




No comments:

Post a Comment